Friday 25 March 2016

Center plotting to demolish States elected government: Virbhadra Singh

Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh, Chief hit hard on the opposition leader warned in no uncertain terms, if you dare to show me removed. Dhumal government elected by the people and not because of my family. The twenty three walk out of the government, BJP has spent most of the time and it has been one of their habits. 'I am a servant of the people in vegetable market trend and Gandhian person but am ready if needed to have two hands. I had become king in 13 years. Nehru gave me a ticket for the first time forcibly erected MP. Virbhadra said I inherited the family real estate, but I'm having some property tax case. BJP central government conspiracies to topple the elected government of the states that are being constitutionally wrong.

He said the BJP will not allow Dkkeshahi. In addition to the public meeting in Baddi Chief Minister Mukesh Agnihotri, Col PRATIBHA SINGH, MLA Ram Kumar, NP president Madan Chaudhary, Chaudhary Ram worth, district president Rahul Thakur and BJP slammed addressed.


No comments:

Post a Comment