Wednesday 24 February 2016

I will make a case against Hillary if I got elected as president: Trump

US Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump leading in the race, has said that if he is elected president as Secretary of State he will sue Democrat leaderHillary Clintonin the case of using her own email server which is against will.

Trump said in a news interview, look, you have no choice. I mean that we have to solve all the problems and it is important that you look at them. That he proved his innocence, andhe thinks the public knows everything.

To a question, he said, you know that email has become public. He would appear guilty. But you also know that I did it (be responsible) is not called. But if the Republican wins, and if I win, then I will certainly look into it will be.


To read more International news in Hindi: http://goo.gl/JYEkgR

No comments:

Post a Comment